Watch the replay
Social Media For AR
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to use social media as an advantage for selling your art online and for promoting your work!
WHO IST IT FOR?
- Digital and Non-digital artists
- Artists-beginners and proficient creators
- Art enthusiasts
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- What is new or different in social media for 2022
- How to implement a marketing strategy around your projects
- Why people buy art and what we can do about it
- How to educate your audience about AR technology
- Why community is more important than ever now and for web 3.0
- How to effectively manage your marketing without burnout
Sergio Gomez is a Chicago-based visual artist, curator and educator. He studied at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, received a MA degree from Governors State University and MFA degree from Northern Illinois University. He is known for his large-scale figurative abstraction paintings and charcoal drawings exploring the cycles of life.
Sergio is recognized for his online marketing expertise. In 2015 he launched the Art NXT Level podcast which is downloaded by thousands of artists each week. With over 300 episodes, his Breakfast with Sergio video show inspires and educates contemporary artists from around the world.