Augmented Reality is for everyone
Augmented reality helps artists go beyond the canvas and take advantage of the power of storytelling to create a more interactive and enhanced experience for the viewer.
You certainly want to connect with your viewers better. But perhaps you are a little daunted. Isn’t augmented reality for tech-savvy artists?
This is where Artivive comes in. It’s an easy-to-use, affordable tool for creating augmented reality art. Anyone, from someone new to the art form to more experienced artists, can use Artivive.
To start creating, register for an Artivive account. This will give you access to our content management system called Bridge by Artivive.
If you are an artist please fill out the form on this page, otherwise check the other options we have on our registration page.
You will get a notification that your registration was successful.
GETTING STARTED: CREATE YOUR FIRST AR ARTWORK WITH BASIC MODE IN MINUTES
Creating augmented reality art with Artivive is fast and easy. No coding or programming experience required!
If you open your Bridge account and click the “Add Artwork” icon (between the home button and the FAQ button) on the top right-hand corner, you will automatically be redirected to the Basic Mode.
Start by giving your artwork a name.
Then you can proceed with the creation of your AR artwork which only takes three steps:
- On the left-hand side is a box where you can drag-and-drop or upload an image.
- On the right-hand side is a box where you can drag-and-drop or upload a video.
- Once you have uploaded an image and a video, simply click the “Add” button and let our platform do the magic. In a few moments, your project will be saved in your home page.
NEXT LEVEL: CREATE AN ARTWORK ON THE 3D/PRO MODE
Artivive also offers advanced features on the 3D/Pro mode which is available if you are using Bridge on a laptop or desktop.
While the basic mode’s advantage is ease and simplicity, 3D/Pro allows for adding more layers and control over their placement in the space around the artwork. In this way, you can build a more complex artwork like a digital sculpture.
You can go on 3d/Pro mode by clicking the button “3D/Pro” which is beside the basic mode button. Please make sure that your browser is on fullscreen to see this option.
If you don’t see the button please make sure that you work on a computer or laptop and the window is maximized in size.
- Like in the Basic Mode, you need to name your artwork.
- Drag and drop a trigger image.
- Then, you can add up to 6 image layers and 3 video layers, and incorporate size and movement to your AR artwork to give the illusion of depth.
- Adjust the position, rotate, or scale each layer by clicking the three buttons on the lower left-hand corner, respectively. You can also manually change the values for the position, rotation, and scaling of each layer on the right sidebar.
- Once the layers are properly placed, click the add button (or change button, if you are editing the project) and let our platform do the magic.
- Shortly, it will appear in your artwork collection on the home page.
And that’s it. You have successfully created an AR artwork.
EXPERIENCE: VIEW THE AR ARTWORK WITH THE ARTIVIVE APP
Now, it’s time to fully experience the artwork by viewing its augmented reality extension.
to the artwork. In a few moments, the video should play on the Artivive app.
while viewing an artwork to see any artwork information and website & social media links added by the artist.
BUYING ADDITIONAL PROJECTS
Having created your first artwork, you now have used up one project.
A project also called an artwork, is a space for an artist’s augmented reality creation.
A regular artist account comes with an unlimited number of artworks and 100 views per month.
If you want to get more views to your account, you have two options – upgrading your account to one of the options shown in the picture below or purchasing an add-on.
In order to upgrade, just click the UPGRADE button on Bridge and choose the right plan for you. All our subscriptions are monthly priced and can be changed or canceled at any time. To encourage long-term commitment and help us better plan we offer a discount of 17% for yearly plans. You can purchase a yearly plan and get two months for free. The subscription will automatically renew.
If you want to add more views as a one-time payment (to use an add-on), click on the ADD VIEWS button. You will have the following options:
- 2.000 views – € 19,90
- 5.000 views – € 49,90
- 20.000 views – € 199,90
Do you have questions about payment? Need assistance in using our platform? Want more information about Artivive? We’re here to help. Just email us at email@example.com.