Ultimate Guide: NFTs Crash Course for Creatives
If you want to understand more about NFTs and how they can be used as a medium for promoting your art, this course is for you!
- Register for a 2-week course to launch your NFT art adventure.
- Learn Crypto Blockchain basics, Security, and Digital Asset Management.
- Receive guidance selecting & creating NFTs and open your storefront.
- Gain insights for marketing your work and connect with a global community of artists and collectors.
- The workshop culminates with a curated selection of artists’ NFTs to be featured in a virtual online exhibit.
- The dates are May 11, May 14, May 18, and May 21.
- There will be four sessions during the two weeks: Two 90-min webinars on Saturdays at 4 PM CEST and two 60-min Open Studio Sessions on Wednesdays at 4 PM CEST, where participants are welcome to bring all their questions as they are going through the process.
- Recordings will be available for each session.
- All content will be in English.
We will offer one artist a free ticket for the whole course. Please fill out this form so that you can enter the giveaway: https://artivive.typeform.com/to/dKaRD7jB
- What Is an NFT?
- The history of NFT
- Benefits of creating and selling NFTs
- Crypto Security
- How to set up a wallet
- How to fund your wallet
- How to sign up for NFT Marketplace (insert your partnership here)
- How to mint an NFT
- How to list and sell your NFT
- Auctions & Bidding of NFTs
- How to buy an NFT
- How to build an audience
- Add royalties to NFTs
- Add metadata & unlockable content to NFTs
- Create a collection to store digital items
- NFT 3D worlds, galleries, and event spaces
- How to cash out NFT
- The Carbon Footprint Of NFTs
- Copyright Protection with NFTs
- Smart Contracts
- Interplanetary File System (IPFS) / Arweave
- Block explorer and analytics platform
- PoS / PoW
- NFT community
- Web3 basics
Alissa Christine @LUVRworldwide is a multidimensional, multisensory, high vibration, visionary, virtual reality, Healing Artist, Photographer, XR Experience Performer/Designer, Author and Crypto Curator. She is a 2X, First Place winner of 2 Live Global VR Painting Competitions and is blending the boundaries of art, wellness, and technology with her pioneering 3D light sculpture paintings to be explored in XR. Her manifestations focus on positive change by inspiring inner growth, spirituality and sustainability with love.
Alissa is a Miami-based mixed-media exhibiting artist for over 20 years, and is recognized as a VR pioneer. Her VR journey began in 2018 with an international live VR painting performance and progressed toward creating meditative VR experiences, spearheading VR NFT exhibits and winning First Place in 2 live global VR Painting competitions. She has participated in the first-ever all-female WOCA (Women of Crypto Art) NFT Exhibit in the Metaverse. A proud member of The Guild NFT Collective, she has contributed to exclusive collaborations that help benefit upliftment projects.
Alissa is currently the Curator of RAWTHENTIC Art+Tech Fest 2022, presented by CODAME, an organization encouraging exploration and discovery, since 2010.
“Power Player – one of 100 individuals pushing Florida into the future.” – Florida International Magazine.
Interested in creating augmented reality art? Sign up for a free account and start creating now.