AUGMENT FAMOUS ARTWORKS AND BE PART OF AN EXHIBITION!
Great news! The Museums from Paris gave full access to over 150,000 artworks for the world to use for free. We want to take this opportunity and make something amazing together.
Have you ever dreamed of being part of an art revolution? Together, we can change the way art is created and consumed. We’re organizing an open call to bring these masterpieces into augmented reality.
And we at Artivive want you to be part of it.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- No entry fee
- This opportunity is open to all artists, everywhere
- Submission Deadline: April 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM CET
- Launch: March 3, 2020 at 12:00 PM CET
- Creators Selected: May 20, 2020 at 10:00 AM CET
- If you are experiencing trouble with your application, please contact us via live chat.
- The 12 winners will be chosen by an art curator and promoted in Artivive exhibitions around the world
- Please follow the guidelines on this page before submission
WHAT YOU GET
12 winners will be selected and get a chance to:
- Become a part of the exhibition in our Art Space in Vienna
- Be interviewed for our blog
- Get an extra 10 free projects on their Artivive account
- We will contact the museums to integrate the augmented artworks in their exhibitions
CREATIVE BRIEF GUIDELINES
1. Register at artivive.com
2. Choose one or several artworks that you want to animate from this website. Don’t forget to make sure it has a CCØ license (images in the public domain).
3. No duplicates. After you decide for an artwork, upload it along with any test video to our platform bridge.artivive.com. If the work is already taken, the work will be marked as a duplicate. If that happens please pick another one.