Watch the replay
3D Animation Bootcamp with Francesca Fini
3D Animation Bootcamp
Welcome to the 3-day intensive workshop with the talented artist and Artivive Ambassador, Francesca Fini! In this workshop, you will learn how to create and animate a 3D object in Blender that is perfect for augmented reality.
During the workshop, you will create your own 3D object from scratch, learn how to apply textures and materials, and use Blender’s powerful animation tools to bring your object to life. You will also learn how to publish your AR experience and showcase your project to the world.
By the end of this workshop, you will have the knowledge and skills necessary to create and publish your own 3D animation AR experience! Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to learn from one of the industry’s top professionals.
Day 1 (April 11): Understanding AR and Artivive
- Entering the and managing 3D Pro in Bridge
- Target images
- Uploading and managing the assets of a project (3d objects, 2d animations, video…)
- File sizes
- AR Object limitaions
- Transparency tool
- Introducing Blender
- Modelling a 3D object
- Low-Poly process
- Assembling the final scene and publishing the experience.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
This workshop is suitable for artists, designers, and anyone interested in creating AR content. No previous experience in 3D modelling or animation is required, but a basic understanding of computer software is recommended.
BEFORE THE WORKSHOP!
1. Make sure you have an Artivive account, otherwise register for free: https://artivive.com/register
2. Download Artivive App on your device (smartphone/tablet)
- Download for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artivive/id1188737494
- Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.artivive&hl=en_US
3. Install blender: https://www.blender.org/
Francesca Fini is an Italian interdisciplinary artist working with experimental cinema, digital animation, new media, AI, installation and performance art.