Watch the replay
NFTs: Business & Legal Aspects
In this workshop you will learn what the new realm of Web 3.0 is – from blockchain and NFTs to DAOs and smart contracts. What is more, you will be guided through the most important legal highlights and aspects that are important if you go into the NFTs world!
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Digital and Non-digital artists
- Art enthusiasts
- Everyone interested in cryptocurrencies, NFTs and web 3.0
- Learn about the essence of NFTs, blockchain and web 3.0
- Understand the business logic of blockchain and spatial computing
- Get information about the legal side of the NFT industry and how you can be protected in it
The workshop will be held in English.
- What are blockchain, smart contracts, NFTs & DAOs
- Web 3.0 – the business logic combining blockchain and spatial computing
- Basic legal aspects of smart contracts, NFTs and DAOs – copyright, contract principles and corporate matters
- Security basics in Web 3.0
Jan has been working as a transactional IT business lawyer for the last two decades, focussing on new technologies and complex contracts. About four years ago he became immersed in digital art and got invested in blockchain technology as a way to support the trading of digital art. Recently he has founded Metafarm, a metaverse consultancy firm, in order to support art professionals doing business in this brave new world.