Artworks on 3D/Pro Mode
Artivive also offers advanced features on the 3D/Pro mode, which is available if you are using Bridge on a laptop or desktop.
While the basic mode’s advantage is ease and simplicity, 3D/Pro allows you to add more layers, and control the placement in the space around the artwork. In this mode, you can build a more complex artwork like a digital sculpture.
You can go to 3D/Pro mode by clicking the button “3D/Pro” next to the basic mode button. Please make sure that your browser is on fullscreen to see this option.
If you don’t see the button, please make sure that you are working on a computer or laptop and the window is maximized in size.
- As with the Basic Mode, start by naming your artwork.
- Drag and drop a trigger image.
- Then, you can add up to 6 image layers and 3 video layers, and incorporate size and movement to your AR artwork to give the illusion of depth.
- By clicking on each layer you can adjust the position, rotate, or scale. You can also manually change the values for the position, rotation, and scale of each layer on the right sidebar.
- Once the layers are adjusted to your liking, click the “save” button and let our platform do the magic.
- Shortly, it will appear in your artwork collection on the home page.
And that’s it. You have successfully created an AR artwork.